4.22.2010

JUNKSHOW.


As Jer stated below, we're about to be gone.
7 days. Beauty.

A quick note to EVERYBODY WHO ORDERED PRINTS:

*** First and foremost: Thank you so much. I can't believe how many people stepped up and bought shit. Way more than I'd have anticipated --- thanks.
*** Second, and probably more important: My life is a junkshow... I ran into delays. As a result, I won't be able to ship these until I get home from this jam. Hopefully nobody's life is hanging in the balance. I swear on my mother's fortunately-as-of-yet-unfilled grave (love you, mom) that these WILL SHIP ON FRIDAY THE 30TH. Super sorry for this... I'm late for everything.

And...
A teaser.
Amongst the projects keeping my shit late?
Coming soon...

1 comment:

motoguru. said...

That better be a fucking Buell motor in a Sporty... Yeah, I know it's not. Do it!