10.22.2010

Ch...ch...ch...ch...changes

Every motorcycle that I have ever come across seems to have a "Life cycle", different changes it goes through. Whether is be an aesthetic change, performance upgrade, or just a good ol re-up on shit that's been broken for ages and just never got fixed.

I was thinking the other day about how hideous my sporty was when I first picked it up. It just looked so bland, except for the super sweet ghost flames. Here is a little time line of changes its gone through. I am content with the way it looks right now......until I change it again.










7 comments:

Mikey Wynn said...

Night and Day difference!!!

276ccm said...

The Rapido gastank kicks ass!!

Sean said...

You should have never changed it. Keep it safe, keep it stock.

motoguru. said...

LOL @ Sean's comment.

trumpy66 said...

Nice one !

MWeishaar said...

I bet your warranty is void now.

Lance said...

Is that a Ducati in your garage?