6.14.2011

Es Are Five-00

When I was in Encinitas two weeks ago I had the luxury of riding bikes in the hills of San Diego with some good buddies. I had my pick of the litter on the two wheeled freedom machines from Julians quiver to take, this is the one that stood out. I have been a fan of Deus for awhile now and they will have a store open stateside here in the next month or so. This SR500 was calling my name so I decided to see what all the hype was about. I have to say there are some pretty insane details on this scooter, but at the end of the day its not meant for putting too many miles under your belt, this is the ultimate surf cruiser not meant for going over sixty. Regardless it was super fun. Thanks Jules

1 comment:

andy said...

that bike looks really clean. i dig the tank on it. lots o work into that tank. how ever the safety wire on the caliper is not tied properly haha! sorry i had to nerd it up.