8.02.2011

Just Sayin...


I would highly recommend you keep your peepers open on this brand. Jeremy and I had a chance to look at all of their new stuff while we were in Oregon last week and I would describe it in two words FUNCTIONAL RADICAL. You have all seen their tents by now and everyone that went to Yellowstone with us can attest to them being the perfect size(packed and unpacked) and probably the favorite piece of GEAR they own. The new pieces coming down the pipe are going to blow some minds. So pick up a tshirt, hat, and hoodie while you wait. Click the image, you might even see a glimpse of Treats or Mr. Jones in there.

1 comment:

Ratchet_72 said...

I've had my eye on that one man tent for a little while now. How did it hold up? You think I'll get more than 2 dozen put-up/pull-downs outta it? How'd it fit on the bike?