3.26.2012

Treats.Of.The.Week.2





This treat bomb is Brock Based. Mr Harris is a man of many talents and personalities. I have known "The Beez" now for quite sometime (actually I believe we just passed the 10 year mark) and still every time I see him he will continuously blow my mind. The only thing constant with Brock is nothing. By that I mean you never know what Brock you are going to get, which is the best part about him! Amazing Snowboarder, Skateboarder, Father, Inventor, Instigator, Go-Firster, Thinker. He is a man of mystery but most of all he is part of our family and a very close friend. These photos give you just a small snapshot of his natural ability. Thanks Brock for being you and providing us with endless entertainment.

3 comments:

CPB said...

How do I get a copy of the pic of Brock on his scoot blowed up?!?!

Stone said...

"My father says everything's negotiable" --- Francis; Pee-Wee's Big Adventure

Just hit me, Chris. You give me money, I give you whatever you're asking for. It's a pretty normal, straight-forward, capitalist-prostitute-whore-slut exchange.

rulle_retard said...

What kind of helmet is that?!