5.14.2012

Pangea Speed: Born Free 4 cut


The first time Andy and I had met was arranged over text to meet at a gas station and head to a movie premier for the evening festivities.  We met, gassed up, exchanged only a few short words and were on our way.  Inside the first 2 miles of the ride we had weaved traffic at high speeds and launched a few curb cuts and mediums, stopping at our first light looked at each other grinning!

That was all it took!  I became a fan right then of Andy.

It wasn't until a year or so later I came to realize how amazing of builder he is!  A visionary and phenomenal masher hooked on reading owners manuals and spec sheets.  for the sake of not offending Andy's fellow builders at my nods towards Andy, let me just say this:  Andy makes the hacks hack harder, he makes the good more good-er and Andy pushes the BEST past their limits.  I think we can all agree that, that can be good for all of us!

No comments: