MT. HOOD: The Departure

This morning the posse left for Jeremy's Signature session up at hood and he took 75% off the BoltsAction founders with him. The other 25% is me and I decided that I was going to Lone Wolf it to Sturgis with my Pops and CPB next week. So.....I had to skip this trip. That didnt stop me from sending off the crew this morning at 5:45AM. Here is a quick little vid of the Departure. Look for road updates from the boys over the next 7 days. Travel safe!

Untitled from Bolts Action on Vimeo.

No comments: