12.09.2010

I wish it was because we were lazy...


but our lack of communication via BOLTS is because all four contributors are hard at work right now. Jer and Seth are out on the grind filming for their Real Snow Parts, Stone is in the midst of a brand identity change, and I have been soaking up the rays in Cabo. Not really, but no one wants to hear about my job. Either way, I figure that everyone would enjoy this amazing photo of Stever in his primary color outerwear when I took him up to Brighton last week, lucky dog.

Sidenote: If you click on the photo to enlarge, it should smell like cigarettes.

So, if you are a BOLTS regular, and like this layout, then you will more than likely be interested in the below links that document all things non-motorcycle in our lives.

Jeremy
Seth
Stone
Jake

1 comment:

Sean said...

It makes him easy to spot.