12.05.2009

Sturgis: The Full Edit

So its been four months since we went to Sturgis and its taken me that whole amount of time to stop being so lazy and get some of the footage together to get the story told. I want to warn you up front that you might want to make some popcorn before you watch this thing since its sixteen minutes long. I also need to add that I had only intended to do a little narration to lay down a basic foundation but found myself talking through the whole thing. So I would recommend throwing on stairway to heaven for two full go-rounds if you don't want to hear my screechy pre-pubescent voice for 960 seconds.

I will say that I got really stoked watching and editing all of my shitty footage from this trip. I cannot wait till Spring when we can start logging in some solid trips again. I would like to apologize in advance if you get sick from watching this. Our Bolts camera repertoire has gotten much better since this was filmed.

Sturgis: The Full Edit from Bolts Action on Vimeo.

4 comments:

theoldepro said...

that 4am clip. the look on your face and sound of your voice....brings back memories of another past road trip. watching this video, i can feel exactly what you were feeling...

Rob said...

the soundtrack reminds me of the heaviest show i ever seen... slc/bricks/qotsa

Its just metal said...

I would love to do that ride next year! Nice Vid jake!

motoguru. said...

Nice work, dude! I knew it was gonna be good when Kyuss kicked things off.