10.23.2010

Nice Motorcycles








These fools be building some really cool stuff. Again... not allot of time but the fab shop was in full swing on a saturday. Showroom floor was littered with beautiful variations of already really cool HD's. We shared some blog fever with each other and I walked out with a ill new Nice Moto shirt. I was hyped. It's awesome to hit the joint's that are about riding these bikes and riding them hard. It cool to feel the same feeling halfway across the world about a bike ride with someone you have never even met.

4 comments:

onigoroshi said...

did you visit Ace? should br right in the same neighborhood

Gorgeous Corpse Culture said...

Your a lucky dude !

Jeremy said...

Ace was on my list, didn't have time though. Hopefully there will be a "next time"

Jackieshan said...

What the eff. Just a couple weeks ago I posted a few bikes from nice... and now you're there?! You lucky sob. I'm jealous already.