6.21.2011

Poler






I would say that my kit when I'm on a bike trip is pretty minimal, not as minimal as others I know, but everything I take serves a purpose. One thing I like to think I DONT skimp on is camping gear. Getting a lightweight, compact, and functional setup is the ultimate goal. I guess you could say I'm a gear nerd. Our boys up in the Northwest are the same way and they felt that there was a void in the marketplace that needed to be filled with proper camp shit. Kharma and Benji have come up with a brand that encompasses everything that we enjoy and built equipment around that. POLER makes camping feel proper. They have been patiently waiting to get gear in their store and it has now finally arrived. The first main attraction is their one man tent. I am super psyched to log some ZZZZZ's in this bad boy on the way to BF3. I highly recommend you check it out here. They are running a special on it as well for a limited time, you not only get a discount on the tent but also a free sleeping pad and shipping. Doesn't get much better than that! Support the peeps that support our scene and are keeping it real.

3 comments:

blackmilk7 said...

all I need now is a piece of ground at BF3 to put the bloody tent on.....

- jamie said...

Hey Treats, how did that tent work out for you?

I'm lookin at grabin one and wondered if it worked out well for you.

Hobbs said...

Jamie-
I used the one man tent for the first time this weekend in Yellowstone. It did great. Both my lady and I were able to fit in the one man together. Close quarters but worth it for how small the whole setup packs together.